Wednesday, November 17, 2010

the abc's... ashley, brooches, and costumes


So let's begin with a creepy picture of Ashley Olsen and Justin Bartha on Halloween!


Not too different from real life huh? Oh just kidding i LOVE them!


Look at mary-kate's ring! 


So here are these brooches i recently discovered among my mom's old stuff!
I think the banjo is my favorite. Thoughts?
Isn't it great how one man's embarrassing dated trash is another man's retro vintage treasure?

For Halloween i was a french woman & a bloody ballerina. One inspired by laziness, the other by a more bloody version of "The Black Swan".
Here's my ballerina inspiration, only less bloody.


I wore a cream colored barret & a black and white scarf around my neck. Totally Bonnie. And here she is with Clyde.






So Fall is oddly warm at the moment, but the leaves are still turning!





No comments:

Post a Comment