Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Flowers for Fall








Finally a fall day!
 This past weekend I performed in a show with INSOMNIA THEATER at TU and it was amazing!
The way it works is everyone signs up for their dream job in the production (actor, director, writer etc.) and everyone gets in, which I think is very fair of them. Then the writers write a fifteen minute or so play OVERNIGHT (eek) and the actors come in the morning, practice all day and perform it THE NEXT NIGHT!
This experience is causing me to use a lot of caps as you can tell. That's how I know I'm meant to do it :)

I played a phone-sex operator who acted like Elle Woods, and obviously was very bad at her job. Hilarity ensued.

In the spirit of great acting, I was inspired to wear the above outfit ^^^. I think of it as Audrey Hepburn meets Aunt Jamima. Do ya see it? Do ya?


(http://media23.onsugar.com/files/upl1/29/293377/39_2008/bike.jpg)
Welp, now I want Pancakes.
See ya!
Baci & Abbraci

No comments:

Post a Comment