Thursday, June 16, 2011

when coloring, stay outside the lines

yooooo this month has been so cuh-razay fun! so far...here's some of my highlights:

My boyfriend moved into his house at school and they had a little chaos filled house warming to celebrate.

My inspiration for my outfit that evening was the Gucci spring 2011 collection and COLOR BLOCKING.


that's me to the left....how cute are my friends?!


Shirt, Skirt, Ring, Heels - H&M, bangles- Claire's Belt- Grandma's closet, yeah you heard me right

Notice the gold accessories highlighting our hundred watt smiles? Tyra banks in Lifesize reference anyone?


Later on this month I went out for lunch with friends and got the greatest gift of all: The cheese plate!


The most recent highlight of the month, fashion-wise and life-wise period, was going to see my friends co-worker in his debut drag performance!
Although we weren't the stars here's what we wore



Only I am truly man-repelling, but it was a gay bar so in opposite world I was the sexiest one!



dress- H&M , rings- H&M forever 21, cuff - claire's
espadrilles - unknown store in Rome, purse- sweet jane vintage
hat - borrowed :)
fabulous!



2 comments: