Thursday, September 30, 2010

Don't you think we ought to know by now?

So I've had some requests from my own mind and from others. Check & check; here they are.
Weather sucks again BTW. Hot and wet.

I HATE rain boots! I mean not all of them, but why do most have be the same obnoxious size, shape and colors? Bleh!

If I ever really matter in the fashion world, I will create boots shaped like the boots everyone compliments people on. A classic shape, a slim leg and front tip, a muted color, but still some material that's rainproof, but not sweat inducing, unlike rubber.
Oh well a girl can dream can't she?

Anywho here's my daily fashion inspiration...

awe-inspiring. with some ripped dark jeans and sparkly shoes to accent the neck bling <3

That tee could work for a guy to, minus the necklace, unless you're brave.
Let's look at fashions fave boys.

HOW CUTE!
The men of Gossip Girl sporting preppy, formal, and hipster approved casual styles.
No chest hair required, but I like the pops of color.

Another trend this Fall is sort of appropriate all year round, and all decades round as well.
Head Scarves!



Now a word from the wise.


Too warm for all this yet. But I'm very impatient so let's see if we can try a lighter version.


Well, she's in the desert, but this doesn't look too light.
H&M anyone?
Not sure about the left and right, but I'm digging the middle look. and she's just in tights so it's doable right now.

Finally, I leave you with one last trend. Clogs.

Not these kind of clogs, silly. You're not cool enough to pull these off anyway.

These kind.

I LOVE this affordable Steve Madden variation-
The Warrick.



Baci & Abbraci 









No comments:

Post a Comment