Thursday, September 23, 2010

strike the pose

So September's almost over but that doesn't make new fall fashion any less relevant.
The new issue could be just as impressive, but a little less thick & less obnoxiously full of ads.

Vogue USA October 2010






Brights & Pastels in the Fall? Very refreshing.









Why didn't some one think of this sooner?

Betsey Johnson Fall 2010 Collection





Really cheers one up from the season shift blues huh?
Kinda reminds me of...








I see a trend developing here. AND I WAS RIGHT!

Vogue UK October 2010




Fall is looking a lot like Spring. What will they think of next?
Fashion is big puzzle waiting to be put together & I just cracked the code! 
Ok done with the puns & cliches
I'll leave you with two more things...

http://cocoperez.com/category/agyness-deyn/


And if you picked up the September issue of Vogue you saw Mary-Kate Olsen with
PINK HAIR!

New trends = New hair as well


baci & abracci y'all!





No comments:

Post a Comment