Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hate the in-between

Weather that is.
What is one supposed to wear when he/she is sick of their summer wardrobe but it's too hot for winter clothes?
My solution is a dress, tights, boots and maybe a sweater you've REALLY been wanting to wear.

This DIY example rocks.

Anyone gutsy enough to 
A. Attempt cutting up a sweater successfully & 
B. Wear that in public?
If so hats off to you!
I LOVE.

I cannot wait until it's really cold so I can pull out my fur hat!!
Faux, of course.


Not my fave duo but they do dress cute.

hhmm what else?

Make-up is pretty fun in the cooler months too. You can get away with darker colors on your lips, cheeks & eyes. But of course, never all three at the same time. I like bronze shadow & nude lips, or mauve lips & nude face.

This is to the extreme, but you get the idea

Must I always use the Olsens as an example? Sorry, but YES!

They can get away with everything! Messy hair looks gorgeous on them.

This is one of my many favorite lookbookers
[sans colors,messy hair]
AKA
me to a tee

But hey, if you like colors, you can try them on the face and get away with all over gray woo!

Socks with heels is also a look I admire but I have to say never actually tried.
J-crew never usually pushes limits, but I'm digging this layered, cosy, messy look going on.


Anyone can try this! 

Baci & abbracci 
gotta get to class more on this post later!

No comments:

Post a Comment