Monday, September 27, 2010

Rain Rain Go...

Well it seems it's another dreary day. Try and see the bright side, even without the sun shining, and take advantage of wearing new/favorite warm sweaters & jackets!

I like this mysterious look with Louboutins & a classic shaped tan trench that Selena rocks in her video for "Round & Round"

Fully functional & fashionable in the rain!

I like the idea of making Fall more exciting with some animal print peeking through your coat if you keep it on during class or work. It works in any form, such as tights or a cardigan. Fur adds a glam touch as always.


Boots can also be wild. Rawr.

I would wear these even if it was beautiful out!

This weather makes me want to eat yummy things that are terrible for you but oh so delicious. The more butter the better!
Last night i made my boyfriend a famous pasta dish called Carbonara. This recipe originated in Rome during World War II when American Army soldiers combined the classic tastes of bacon & eggs with italian comfort food flare. Where am I going with this? 

Kind of reminds me of the color scheme from Project Runway's Menswear & Camel Vs. Military & Lace episode




Well military styles are always in, especially in the colder months of the year, and Roman/Italian styles make me think romance, such as lace. Here's another example from this season of Project Runway.


I love how I can combine two things i love! 
It's pretty easy to tie fashion even into cooking 

Now i'm hungry

Baci & Abbracci





No comments:

Post a Comment