Friday, September 24, 2010

Triple Fret [Finally Feels like Fall]

The weather report was wrong today. Not sunny & ninety but cloudy & damp. I kind of like it though because it means I can FINALLY wear my BLAZER!!

But in keeping with the new cheery version of Fall that Vogue is stressing from here to London, I'm really wanting one of these [Gold Blazer]




For those of us that can't afford Blake Lively's wardrobe, here's one from H&M



Not as structured, but still gets the job done on a budget.

This girl looks like a combo of Ke$ha & Blake don'tcha think?

Speaking of Ke$ha, I believe she wore trash bags to the VMA's this year



Not my favorite of hers, I actually prefer her MESSIER.

And now for a complete 360 from Ke$ha, here's a clean look.

A style that never fails in the Fall is of course Demure Prep. Simple muted colors, such as these from the book turned film "Never Let Me Go". I want to leave you with some creativity. Read this book and see this movie. I'm going tonight. Starring Vogue cover girl Carey Mulligan.




baci & abbracci!

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Took your advice - read that book and saw that movie. Adored it. The clothes were AMAZING! Blah, blah, blah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog and as always your comments on fashion. I have to agree the look in that movie is one of my favorite. Looks like its the perfect weather to follow their advice!

    ReplyDelete