Monday, December 13, 2010

the fine-uhl things

 "Everything you see, I owe to spaghetti." - Sophia Loren

very stressed about school. How can there be multiple finals?



fi·nal

[fahyn-l]
–adjective
1.
pertaining to or coming at the end; last in place, order, or time: the final meeting of the year.
2.
ultimate: The final goal is world peace.
3.
conclusive or decisive: a final decision.

Therefore, wouldn't the idea be that you do one and done. but no. we all have an average of a whopping FIVE finals. so technically you're done five times but the last one is the only one that will make you breathe a sigh of relief.

I am currently working on memorizing a monologue from Shakespeare's "Taming of the Shrew". For those of you who aren't familiar, this is the play that the film"Ten things I hate about you" is based on. My character tricks her husband into thinking she has become a submissive housewife just to get him into bed. Mayjah.

I also am working on a paper about how hard it is to plant a tree in the city. That is messed up.

So late nineties.
Elizabeth Taylor also starts in a version of "..Shrew". Did you know she has naturally purple eyes?
Speaking of old time beauties, we recently watched a film in my Italian class starring Sophia Loren

Trends never fade
here's her co-star



and how even he has inspired style
I love the purple and green accents
Not in the barney sort of way though.
And on another note that reminds me of my childhood, my kitty Rita just had to be put to sleep. She was 13 years old. I will miss her dearly.
She was black and white like a fat cow. I on the other hand will be wearing only all black to mourn =[
But cheer up guys! I will soon feel better.

xoxoxooxox

No comments:

Post a Comment