Tuesday, December 14, 2010

the remedy is the experience

"A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave. "
- Mohandas Gandhi

Currently listening to - 
john mayer - heart of life

Current pros and cons of life.

CONS
1. my face hurts. damn you, freezing winds!
(insert "yeah well, it's killing me" joke here)
2. snow becomes yellow, black, and watery.
3. lines in stores
4. still have an Italian portfolio, voice analysis, and journalism final to finish.
5. cannot try outfits utilizing short and sweaters because my legs would fall off.
6. do not have enough money.
7. won't be seeing my daily regulars daily for a month.

I'm glad i cannot fulfill my list of ten =D


to end on a positive note

PROS
1. it is almost holiday season
2. snow is pretty
3. the mall is buzzing and decorated
4. SHOPPING (selfless of course)
5. revisiting the big box o' ornaments
6. daddy comes from italy!
7. nothing to do for a whole month. i love college in the off season
8.cookies, ham, crescent rolls, food in general
9. parties, particularly one's you can dress to the nine's for. aka new year's celebrations!
10. and finally the best of all friends and others you love available 24/7 !!!!!
11. oh, and my fur coat

No comments:

Post a Comment