Thursday, December 2, 2010

is it any wonder that I'm tired?

"I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day"
-Vincent Van Gogh

 This evening I am performing "Sunday Morning" by Maroon Five at a talent competition. It should be fun and hopefully a stress reliever. I haven't had that much school work to do but I'm waiting for it all to pile up next week. Also i cannot find my camera so i can't fully express myself on here yet. what else? hhmm i feel very unstimulated lately. I can't seem to find a hobby i enjoy as much as blogging. I need more to do if that's possible in college. When this talent show is over i might die of boredom.
This weekend I am going to "the grand canyon of Pennsylvania" and other attractions to help my roomie film for a project. It should be exciting to fit in my Timberland boots into my wardrobe in a  fashionable way. I have to admit i sort of hate nature. Besides the first minute of awe and amazement i get kind of bored of the sites but that is why i NEED to find my camera because photography will make me more apt to enjoy the scenery.



Current obsessions
..

leaf-less trees, they just look so much bolder against a bright blue or even gray sky.

listening to other people's conversations and trying to figure out what the nonsensical tid-bits mean.

observing how elevators are the source for the most awkward moments in life

admiring people who have the guts to eat alone

mexican and asian food

is it wrong to love army inspired clothes but not support the war?

collages made of magazine cut-outs

sleep

mixing vanilla and hazelnut coffee

horror flicks

nicki minaj

new year's eve plans (outfit, location, pressure to have fun)

So here;s my outfit for the Talent Show this evening, de-structured into multiple photographs each representing one piece of clothing.

Mustard pants
& Blazer

Black bow on white shirt

& finally white saddle shoes (plus i like this picture if you refer back to my bare tree obsession)


baci & abbracci

No comments:

Post a Comment